Bethesda Softworks Prey and the Official Caseking Gaming PC
In Bethesda Softwork’s „Prey“ (external link) you take on the role of saviour of the world amidst an alien invasion. While for a First Person Shooter this setting is nothing new, in „Prey“ there are a variety of alternative options and approaches for just how you go about achieving this. The player starts out on a space station known as Talos 1 in orbit around the moon, the lone survivor of an attack, and tasked with the responsibility of preventing the aliens‘ departure from the station and moving on to attack earth directly. Weapons, „Neuromods“ and other tools are available to assist the player in becoming more than prey for the shape-shifting aliens.
In the middle of March Bethesda and PC Games (a German hardware magazine) invited gamers to a sneak peek event in a luxurious apartment based on the model of the home of Prey antagonist Morgan Yu. Fifteen lucky PC Games readers were able to play the first 90 minutes of Prey and get an initial impression of the game. The game meanwhile was played on the Prey Gaming PC, which was assembled by our King Mod team and overclocking legend Roman „der8auer“ Hartung. Our specialists also brought something extra special to the party, the case of the PC was specially laser-engraved for the occasion! To find out more on the „PC Games sneak peek event for Prey“ (external link) and take part in the competition, please follow the link.
Exclusive Gaming PC for „Prey“ Unique Case!
In cooperation with ASUS, ASUS RoG and Bethesda Softworks, Caseking is offering a one-of-a-kind system. The Bethesda Prey gaming PC is a phenomenon and is delivered in a Phanteks P400 case with a tempered-glass side panel. The unique thing about this black Midi-Tower is the special laser-engraving of the ASUS-RoG logo and the Caseking crown on the front panel, as well as the Prey logo which is engraved onto the tempered glass!
- Unique laser-engraved PHANTEKS Eclipse P400 Midi-Tower!
- 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 1700 CPU with Multi-Threading, automatic overclocking, an unlocked multiplier, 20 MB Cache, and a TDP of 65 Watts
- High-end motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI HERO utilising AMD’s X370 chipset and excellent connectivity
- VR-Ready: ASUS Radeon RX 480 STRIX O8G Gaming (8 GB) graphics card with triple-fan cooler and RGB-LEDs
- Faster DDR4 RAM (2.400 MHz) in a 16 GB Kit (dual-channel) from G.Skill’s Trident Z RGB Series
- Extremely fast Samsung 250 GB 960 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD for primary data storage
- Reliable Super Flower PSU with high efficiency (80Plus Gold) & plenty of power (550 Watts)
- Includes Steam key for the game „Prey“ from Bethesda!