Caseking Exclusive: The CK Express eSports PC, H2K Gaming Edition
The CK Express eSports H2K Gaming Edition – Gaming PC for League of Legends
As a gaming PC for League of Legends the CK Express eSports System H2K Gaming Edition is designed to play the extremely popular online title at high details with liquid smoothness. In order to achieve the highest possible frame-rates at a competitive price-to-performance ratio, and to be capable of playing graphically demanding games, the CK Express eSports System H2K Gaming Edition comes paired with an Intel Intel Core i5-7600 CPU and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card.
- PHANTEKS Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass Edition Midi-Tower engraved with H2K logo
- Extensively-featured ASUS PRIME Z270-K motherboard with Intel Z270 chipset & 1151 socket
- Powerful Intel Core i5-7600 (Kaby Lake) with four cores, 6 MB L3 Cache and 4,1 GHz boost clock
- Powerful EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 gaming graphics card with 6 GB GDDR5
- Fast DDR4 RAM clocked at 2.400 MHz in a 16 GB kit
- Lightning fast 128 GB M.2 SSD for the primary storage device
- Massive 1 TB desktop HDD for the secondary data storage device
- Reliable power supply with 80Plus Bronze efficiency & plenty of power (450 Watt)
Hard to Kill
H2k Gaming is a professional eSports organisation based in London that brings together various eSport teams under a single banner. Included among the highly successful teams are the famous League of Legends (LoL) team, which has been in the top three best teams for the last three years in a row in the European LCS (as of 04/2017). One of the greatest successes of the H2K Gaming LoL team was their incredible achievement in reaching the semi-finals of the 2016 world championships – the only Western team to do so!
Waging epic battles, ten champions face off against one another equipped with powerful equipment and impressive spells for the sake of achieving domination within the Summoner’s Rift in the name of destroying the enemy nexus. And yet which team shall reign supreme? For faithful followers of the MOBA genre (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and fans of the popular Defense of the Ancients (DotA) for Warcraft 3, Riot Games has worked with the DotA developers to develop a stand-alone game which is played by over 27 million players daily.