The Raijintek Ophion & Ophion EVO: Compact & Stylish High-Performance Mini-ITX Cases!
Raijintek has produced two incredibly stylish and premium quality SFF (Small Form Factor) cases in the form of the Raijintek Ophion and the Ophion EVO, cases that use every last centimetre available to them to enable users to enjoy the benefits of their powerful gaming hardware with the smallest possible footprint. The ingenious dual-chamber design separates the motherboard and the graphics card, putting them back to back with one another, by means of an included PCIe riser cable. This ensures efficient and effective cooling in this diminutive case, where up to three fans can also be installed. The larger EVO even offers sufficient room to allow space for an AiO with a 240 mm radiator. Here we have up space for up to four 2,5″ drives, while the smaller Ophion still allows for the installation of three.
The Features of the Raijintek Ophion & Ophion EVO Mini-ITX Cases at a Glance:
- Ultra compact dimensions with 16,9 and 20,1 litre volumes respectively
- Premium brushed aluminium exterior
- Two 3 mm thick tempered glass side panels
- Perfectly designed for efficient air- or water cooling
- Supports dual-slot graphics cards up to 33 cm in length
- Includes riser module with PCIe 3.0 x16 connectivity
- Designed for Mini-ITX format motherboards
- Space for an ATX power supply & three 2,5″ drives