8Pack Polaris MK2, Intel Core i9-7920X @ 4,7 GHz, 2x GTX 1080 Ti SLI, Overclocked PC
- Ultra-overclocked PC from GB! 8Pack Polaris MK2 with X299
- 7920X @ min. 4,7 GHz
- 2x GTX 1080 Ti (2-way SLI)
- 2x 1 TB NVMe SSD & Custom water cooling
Product information - 8Pack Polaris MK2, Intel Core i9-7920X @ 4,7 GHz, 2x GTX 1080 Ti SLI, Overclocked PCCaseking is proud to present 8Pack systems from popular British retailer and partner Overclockers UK. This is an absolutely cutting-edge PC complete with ultra high-end gear, developed by the number 1 competitive British overclocker , the holder of multiple world records, Ian "8Pack" Parry. The musclebound Englishman with a special knack for getting the most from high-end electronics designed and built each of these systems from the ground up so as to create the last word in overclocked pre-built systems.
The planning and construction of a real 8Pack PC is a long and arduous process, at the end of which lies a truly unique, custom-made supercomputer. The combination of hand-picked components and years of experience at the top of the overclocking scene enables 8Pack to bring forth computers that are monumentally powerful by any measure. Unique and unsurpassed in their abilities, they represent something that has never before been done in the field of system integration. Made for extreme enthusiasts lusting after the maximum possible power and who demand next level craftsmanship - 8Pack PCs are made only at overclockers.co.uk.
For the 8Pack system on offer here, the "Polaris MK2", Ian Parry opted for the exceptional ASUS Rampage VI Extreme motherboard with its Intel X299 chipset forming the foundation of the build. 8Pack then cherry-picked the very best Skylake-X processor out of the many available to him, and then he overclocked the Core i9-7920X to a minimum of 4,7 GHz - sometimes even higher, as 8Pack always takes CPU performance to the very limit. The last part also holds true for the two exceptionally powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards that operate in 2-way SLI mode, both of which offer 11 GB of GDDR5X VRAM as well as support for the highest multi-monitor resolutions (far beyond those of Full HD) so as to ensure that even the most demanding of PC gaming run smoothly.
Achieving the maximum possible overclocks on the CPUs and GPUs is only possible thanks to the Polaris MK2 being equipped by 8Pack with two independent water cooling loops, which offer such exceptional reserves of cooling performance that the components in question need never even break a sweat. Lian-Li offers the perfect cases for such large water cooled computers, and 8Pack even opts to accessorise the case by means of components previously limited to the world of supercomputers. 64 GB of RAM from Team Group's 8Pack Edition is clocked at 3.200 MHz along with two 1 TB SSDs from Samsung round out the Polaris MK2 PC.
The Base Configuration of the System:
- Cherry-picked components courtesy of world champion overclocker (ranked no.1) - tuned and overclocked by 8Pack himself to achieve the absolute limits of PC performance!
- Every 8Pack system receives its own unique number referencing its individual maximum clock frequencies
- Specially modified and customised Lian Li Full-Tower complete with 8Pack design elements
- Ultra-premium EK Water Blocks graphics card- and CPU cooling
- Two independently-operating water cooling loops custom made exclusively for operation with these components
- Rampage VI Extreme motherboard ASUS utilising Intel's X299 chipset
- Water cooled Intel Core i9-7920X (Skylake-X) with 12 cores, Hyper-Threading, 16,5 MB L3 Cache & maximum achievable OC (min. 4,7 GHz)
- 2x Water cooled and overclocked to the max NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards with 11 GB GDDR5X-VRAM operating in 2-way SLI
- 64 GB of exceptionally fast DDR4 RAM (clocked at 3.200 MHz) from Team Group's 8Pack Edition series of memory modules
- USB fan control with adjustable settings via Windows to enable maximum performance or silent operation of system fans
- Two 1 TB Samsung 960 Pro series SSDs operating as the primary storage devices (total capacity: 2 TB)
- Reliable premium quality power supply offering exceptional power and efficiency
- Assembled to perfection, right down to the use of Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut thermal paste
- Maximum performance achieved at the hand of an overclocking grand champion!
- Microsoft Windows pre-installed to enable a quick start
Free Games with King Mod Gaming Systems:Complete systems from Caseking come bundled with the game keys matching the respective current games bundle of the chosen graphics card. Non-qualifying products do not come with game keys. All promotions are limited and only valid while stocks last or until the offer expires. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded. All currently active special offers from AMD, NVIDIA and Intel are listed below:
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 (XT) & RX 590/580/570: Borderlands 3 or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint. More Info
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition. More Info
- AMD Ryzen CPUs: Borderlands 3 and/or The Outer Worlds. More Info
- AMD Ryzen CPUs & Radeon GPUs: 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for PC. More Info
- Intel Core i7 / i9 Processors (Coffee Lake / Refresh; Tray & Boxed): Games & Software worth $275. More Info
BullGuard Internet Security for King Mod Gaming Systems:Every complete system from Caseking comes bundled with BullGuard Internet Security for use on up to 3 devices. The licence lasts one year and allows you to protect yourself against online security threats in the form of viruses and malware. The sophisticated Internet Security Suite from BullGuard offers effective all round protection, maximum security while browsing the internet, while also offering an integrated firewall to go with numerous other functions that combine to successfully protect your system against unwanted intrusions and other direct attacks.
Completely Custom Systems:NOTHING is standard here! If you have a special wish, let us make it happen! Don't delay, reach us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +49 (0)30 5268473-07 and we will investigate the technical feasibility of the project and give you a quick answer. Take full advantage of Caseking's huge stock and get a dream system customised to your individual needs, built and tested by the specialists in the Caseking King Mod team!
Caseking's King Mod service will take on the task of building your custom PC and the King Mod experts experts bring the same attention to detail and extensive insider knowledge discerning customers have come to expect over the years to every single system build. Regardless of whether we are talking about pre-installed water coolers, OC motherboard bundles or perfectly soundproofed cases. At Caseking, computers are more than off-the-shelf products: Every complete PC is built according to a code of practice, furnished with the neatest and slickest of cabling, and thereafter runs a gauntlet of extreme performance tests in order to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Shipping, Build Time, Warranty and More Information:1. Build Time: Please be aware, that the King Mod Service only begins the process of building the system on receipt of your order. The expected standard of build quality requires sufficient time for assembly as well as extensive testing. As a general rule, regardless of order status, you should factor in at least 10 working days before the delivery process can begin. Should this process take any longer, the King Mod team will contact you personally. Providing all necessary components are in stock, if the Express Build Option is selected at the beginning of the build process, we guarantee dispatch within 72 hours for air cooled or AiO water cooled systems. For custom-watercooled systems, it is unfortunately not possible to indicate a general build time and there is also no Express Build Option available, as the construction time here always depends on the individual configuration and must be determined in advance with the experts of the King Mod team. In most cases shipment will be dispatched via UPS, if necessary an alternative shipping provider or forwarding agency will be used.
2. Guarantee: For all of Caseking's own complete systems, Caseking offers a 36 month guarantee, 24 of which include pick-up service. For a justified claim, there must be a technical defect on the PC that has not arisen from usage of the hardware that is outside of specification or that can be traced back to user misuse via proprietary methods or by discussion with a Caseking engineer. Furthermore the delivered system cannot be modified or altered, this includes independently updating the UEFI/BIOS as full functionality can no longer be guaranteed with UEFI/BIOS versions that differ from those originally installed. And as a general rule of thumb, you can't go far wrong with the age-old advice: "Never touch a running system!"
3. Order Production: The illustrations and photographs of computer systems are merely demonstration examples. The final product containing the desired components is built after order placement. The shipped computer may vary from the pictures according to the selection and availability of individual PC components. Under all circumstances however, you will receive a system constructed from the ground up with professionalism and all due care as well as a system where the components are highly tuned and balanced, and that you can be proud to show off at any time, because here at Caseking nothing is standard! When selecting the premium cable management option our engineers will take meticulous care to ensure all cabling in the PC is exceptionally tidy, employing all necessary cable lengths and ties.
Further links for "8Pack Polaris MK2, Intel Core i9-7920X @ 4,7 GHz, 2x GTX 1080 Ti SLI, Overclocked PC"
|CPU||Intel Core i9|
|Graphics chip||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (2x mit NVLink)|