Ryzen 3 3200G 3,6 GHz (Picasso) Socket AM4 - Boxed with Wraith Stealth Cooler
- Quad Core APU from AMD's "Zen+"-family
- 3,6 GHz Base- and 4,0 GHz Boost Clock
- Vega 8 GPU with 1.250 MHz & 512 Shaders
- 2 MB L2- & 4 MB L3 Cache
- 65 Watt TDP & Unlocked multiplier
- Boxed version with AMD Wraith Stealth CPU cooler
Product information - Ryzen 3 3200G 3,6 GHz (Picasso) Socket AM4 - Boxed with Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD Ryzen Processors with Borderlands 3 and/or The Outer Worlds!While the promotion period lasts, Caseking will add the games Borderlands 3 and/or The Outer Worlds to qualifying AMD Ryzen processors. Also valid are complete Caseking systems and King Mod products with one of the promotional products. For each AMD Ryzen 9 processor of the 3000 series and the AMD Ryzen 7 3800X there are 2 games to go with it, while for all other eligible AMD Ryzen CPUs 1 game can be selected.
- Valid promotional products:
AMD Ryzen 9 3000-series, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, Ryzen 7 3700X, Ryzen 5 3600X, Ryzen 7 2700X & Ryzen 7 2700 + AMD-Powered Complete Caseking Systems + AMD King Mod Products
- Promotional period: 30.09.2019 to 15.02.2020 (promotion extended; vouchers redeemable until 14.03.2020)
- Bonus: Borderlands 3 and/or The Outer Worlds (see text)
- More information: click here
Notes: We will email the voucher code for the AMD Rewards website within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Only end customers receive free gifts. Non-qualifying products are not eligible for free gifts.
The AMD Ryzen 3 3200G at a Glance:
- 4 "Zen+"-cores with a 65 Watt Thermal Design Power (TDP)
- Very high single- and multi-thread performance
- Base Clock of 3,6 GHz & 4,0 GHz Turbo with Precision Boost
- Integrated Radeon Vega 8 GPU with 8 CUs/512 Shaders/1.250 MHz
- Auto-overclocking via Precision Boost Overdrive (only with AMD X570)
- Unlocked multiplier for manual overclocking (unlocked CPU)
- Large unified memory cache: 2 MB L2 & 4 MB L3
- High-efficiency, non-planar 12nm transistors
- AVX2 Instruction Set Extensions for compelx vector calculations
- Two AES Units for fast, reliable data encryption
- Compatible with the AMD AM4 socket
- Native DDR4 RAM support clocked at 2.933 MHz (Dual-Channel)
- Includes AMD Wraith Stealth CPU cooler!
The AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4-Core APU with 4,0 GHz Precision Boost
The AMD Ryzen 3 3200G possesses four physical CPU cores each operating at a high frequency of 3,6 GHz per core, and this increases via Precision Boost in real time precisely according to the use case scenario while remaining within the Thermal Design Power (TDP) of 65 Watts at up to 4,0 GHz (Turbo). The silicon of the CPU cores uses an advanced 12nm process complete with stacked transistors (also known as 3D transistors).
Thanks to the significant reduction in the overall size of the CPU on the die, this has enabled the inclusion of a total of 2 MB Level 2 Cache and a full 4 MB of Level 3 Cache. The chip offers 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes, of which four are reserved for the motherboard chipset and four for connecting NVMe SSDs. 8 Lanes remain for communications with the graphics card, while additional PCIe Lanes for drives, expansion cards and peripheral devices are present depending on the exact motherboard chipset.
The AM4 platform provides modern connectivity options such as USB 3.1 Gen 2 complete with Type-A- and/or Type-C connectors as well as high data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbit/s. The integrated memory controller on the CPU supports fast and energy-efficient DDR4-RAM that operates in dual-channel mode with or without ECC memory correction operating at a native frequency of 2.933 MHz. When overclocked, significantly higher clock frequencies are a possibility and this is of significant benefit to GPU performance.
AMD Vega - Efficient GPUs for the Desktop
The special thing about APUs from the "Picasso" series is that they include integrated Radeon graphics based on the Vega architecture. As such, they fuse the 2017 CPUs with their "Zen+"-architecture with the Vega-based GPUs released in the same year to create a remarkably powerful yet still efficient APU. The AMD Ryzen 3 3200G-APU is equipped with a Vega 8 GPU. The GPU includes 8 Compute Units with a total of 512 Shaders. The GPU's Base Clock is set to 1.250 MHz.
Automatic Overclocking via Precision Boost Overdrive
Overclocking is as easy as ever with AMD Zen AMD Zen+, due to the fact that the CPU performs it independently: the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G is equipped with an auto overclocking feature known as Precision Boost Overdrive. This increases the factory-defined operating frequency by up to 200 MHz to achieve the maximum possible Boost Clock.
High-end motherboards with the AMD X570 chipset include, generally speaking, additional VRMs. This means that when the Ryzen 3 processor communicates with the X570 chipset, e.g. in order to receive additional power from the motherboard - the CPU will maintain better clock frequencies due to the lower temperatures and more efficient thermal dissipation.
Unlocked CPU: Manual Overclocking Thanks to the Unlocked Multiplier
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
Zen+ / Picasso
Node: 12 nm LP
- CPU Cores: 4 / 4 (physical / virtual)
- CPU Frequency:
Base Clock: 3,6 GHz
Boost CLock: max. 4,0 GHz (Precision Boost)
Precision Boost Overdrive: +200 MHz Auto OC (only with AMD X570 chipset)
- Level 2 Cache: 2 MB (4x 512 kB)
- Level 3 Cache: 4 MB (4x 1 MB)
- Integrated Graphics:
Vega 8 GPU
GPU Frequency: 1.250 MHz
Shader Units: 512
- Chipset Interface: PCI-Express 3.0
- Integrated PCI Express Lanes: x24 (x16 for GPU + x4 for SSD + x4 for chipset)
Memory controller: internal
Memory channels: 2
Memory standard: DDR4 (ECC & non-ECC)
Native memory frequency: 2.933 MHz (without OC)
- TDP: 65 Watt
- Socket Comaptibility: AM4
- Features & Instruction Set Extensions:
Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 GPU
Precision Boost (Precision Boost Overdrive with AMD X570)
X86-64 (64-Bit Processor AMD64)
AMD-V (Compute Virtualisation)
VT-Vi (I/O MMU Virtualisation)
2x AES Units (Encryption)
AVX & AVX2 (Advanced Vector Extensions)
NX-Bit (Virus Protection) & EVP (Extended Virus Protection)
Turbo Core 3.0 Unlocked Multiplier (unlocked) AMD Wraith Stealth CPU cooler included
Further links for "Ryzen 3 3200G 3,6 GHz (Picasso) Socket AM4 - Boxed with Wraith Stealth Cooler"
|CPU series||AMD Ryzen 3|
|CPU architecture||AMD Picasso|
|Hyper- / Multithreading||no|
|Memory controller||Dual Channel|
|Graphics chip||AMD Radeon Vega 8, integrierte GPU|
|CPU cooler||Boxed cooler included|
|Packaging||boxed / retail|