Affordable & Stylish: Kolink's Refine and Ethereal Midi-Tower for E-ATX Motherboards
The Kolink Refine and Ethereal ATX Midi-Tower at a Glance:
- Strikingly designed front panels complete with digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting
- Motherboards supported: E-ATX-, ATX-, Micro-ATX- or Mini-ITX
- Tinted, tempered glass side panel with hinges
- Brushed aluminium-look front or real brushed aluminium
- One pre-installed 120 mm fan at the rear
- Up to five 120mm- and four 140mm fans compatible in total
- Space for graphics cards up to 380mm, CPU coolers up to 160mm
- Drive bays: 2x 3.5 / 2.5” HDD + 2x 2.5” SSD
- I/O Panel with controller for RGB-LEDs, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 1x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0
Kolink Refine and Ethereal: Plenty of Space for Powerful Gaming Hardware
Even though the exterior of the case corresponds to the dimensions of a Midi-Tower, the Refine and Ethereal, thanks to their ingenious designs, can support motherboards up to E-ATX in format. Furthermore, graphics cards up to an impressive 380mm will fit comfortably in the case. CPU coolers up to 160mm in height will fit, meaning that most common coolers are supported. A cleverly designed shroud is also installed to help conceal the power supply and the HDD cage, in which either two 3.5”- or two 2.5” drives can be installed. Another two 2.5” drives can be installed to the rear of the motherboard compartment. Users will also enjoy admiring their new high-end system thanks to the hinged tempered glass door.
Affordable & Stylish E-ATX Case from Kolink
Those who prefer to opt for traditional air cooling will appreciate the abundance of slots for 120mm fans. The front of the case allows for two 120mm or two 140mm fans to be installed as needed. In the roof however, either two 120mm- or two 140mm fans can be installed. The roof is equipped with a mesh, meaning that airflow is optimised for high-performance hardware. A dust filter is also present to help your components operate at optimal temperatures without needing to be cleaned too often. A high-performance 120mm fan comes installed as standard. A 280mm radiator can be installed in the front if required, and the back of the case can have its 120mm fan replaced with a radiator of similar dimensions.