Lian Li O11Dynamic XL ROG Certified Dual-Chamber Mid-Tower - A Superb Upgrade!
Lian Li have outdone themselves once again in creating an exceptionally functional yet stylish case that takes into account extensive user feedback. The result is the revised and upgraded version. Enter: The Lian Li O11Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) Mid-Tower. The dimensions of the XL case are slightly increased, while the broad dual-chamber design of the Mid-Tower now offers additional space for high-end gaming components and enables the installation of extensive air- or custom watercooling gear. The case focuses particularly on providing excellent cable management. Created by Lian Li in close cooperation with overclocking guru Roman "der8auer" Hartung, the Lian Li O11Dynamic XL! Is available for pre-order at Caseking now!
The Features of the Lian Li O11Dynamic XL ROG Certified at a Glance:
- Developed in cooperation with overclocker Roman "der8auer" Hartung
- Combination of brushed aluminium, tempered glass and steel
- Addressable RGB-LED strip on the front with ASUS Aura Sync
- Modular dual-chamber design for optimal use of space
- Built from the ground up for custom water cooling
- Supports Lian Li & EK WB O11D Distro-Plate G1 (optional)
- Supports E-ATX-, ATX-, Micro-ATX- or Mini-ITX
- Upgrade kit for ASUS ROG Dominus Extreme (optional)
- 6x 2,5"-SSDs & 4x 3,5"-HDDs includes HDD hot-swap function
- Front panel with 4x USB 3.0 Type-A & 1x USB 3.1 Type-C & Audio In/Out
- GPUs up to 44,6 cm, CPU coolers up to 16,7 cm, ATX-PSU up to 21 cm
- Three slots for 360 mm radiators & up to ten 120 mm fans
- Protective dust filters in bottom, roof and side
- Cable management with rubberised cable pass-throughs
- Addressable vertical GPU installation via riser cable (optional)
Plenty of Space for Gaming Hardware & Premium Materials
Measuring 285 mm wide x 471 mm tall x 513 mm, the volume of the XL version of the O11Dynamic has been increased by nearly 30 percent. Even a huge SSI EEB motherboard like the ASUS ROG Dominus Extreme utilising Intel’s C621 chipset and 3647 socket for Xeon processors will fit the case with ease. In terms of materials, Lian Li has opted for steel, which has been combined with a tinted tempered glass side panel. Lian Li also takes things a step further however, equipping the right side panel and roof with 1 mm thick aluminium. The front likewise consists of tempered glass, meaning users will enjoy an unobstructed view of the case’s interior.
Superb Airflow & Plenty of Capacity
The front of the modular Lian Li O11Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) Mid-Tower supports digitally addressable RGB-LED strips while also offering five USB ports, including a Type-C USB port. When it comes to installing an AiO- or a custom water cooling solution, the case allows for up to three 360 mm radiators to be installed at once, while alternatively up to ten case fans can be installed for some next-level air cooling. Up to 10 drives can be installed, meaning that the sky’s the limit when it comes to storage options.