XM1r Gaming Mouse - Dark Frost
- Pro gaming mouse with semi-transparent black colour
- elegant matte finish
- analogue technology for <1ms click response time
- PixArt PAW3370 sensor with up to 19000 CPI
- custom selected Kailh GM 8.0 switches
- hybrid skate design
- improved cable Flex Cord 2.0
Product information - XM1r Gaming Mouse - Dark FrostThe XM1r is a refresh of the popular XM1 series of gaming mice and the latest innovation from Endgame Gear. The XM1r offers new features and improvements desired by the community. It has been engineered for maximum performance to ensure an utmost accurate and responsive gaming experience.
Equipped with custom-selected Kailh GM 8.0 switches for the main buttons and improved switches for the side buttons and mouse wheel click, the XM1r offers an improved click feedback and is more durable. The all new hybrid skate design and completely re-written and performance optimized firmware and software developed in Germany offer additional customization options.
The Dark Frost variant has a dark semi-transparent shell and a matte finish.
The XM1r Dark Frost at a glance:
- Semi-transparent shell with a matte finish
- High-end sensor PixArt PAW3370 with up to 19000 CPI
- Custom-sorted Kailh GM 8.0 main button switches
- Improved and more durable cable Flex Cord 2.0
- Hybrid skate design - large and small skates included
Advanced sensor - enhanced sensitivityThe highlight of this refresh is undoubtedly the XM1rs responsiveness. It utilises the PixArt PAW3370 sensor, with the XM1r being one of the first gaming mice to use it. The sensor is fine-tuned for maximum performance, which means users can expect low input lag and no power-saving states. With no smoothing, averaging or interpolating, the tracking data from the sensor is as raw as it can be. This ensures maximum precision and speed.
A high tracking speed of 400 IPS, the 1000Hz polling rate and a lift off distance of just 1mm (2mm via software) make the XM1r appealing to esports professionals. With its high-end technology the XM1r gives you the advantage in competitive esports.
Innovative switches and technologyThe team at Endgame Gear have not only updated the optical sensor, but added improved switches to the XM1r. This update uses Kailh GM 8.0 in the right and left buttons.
Standard Kailh GM 8.0 switches have an actuation force between 55 and 75 gf. The custom-sorted GM8.0 in the XM1r have a super narrow operating force range of 55 to 60 gf, which results in a pleasant, light and crucially accurate click.
Meanwhile, the side button TTC micro switches have been updated for a crisper and more consistent click feel as well as added durability.
The XM1r still utilses an STM32 ARM microcontroller and features its patented analogue technology which enables click response times of below 1ms superior to traditional digital approaches which for mechanical switches are usually in the range of 2ms to 10ms.
New colours same great designThe XM1r is available in two new colours in addition to the classic black and white. This Dark Frost option has a dark semi-transparent shell and matte finish. The result is an eye-catching aesthetic with the circuit board inside the XM1r visible.
Other design enhancements include an adjustment to the Endgame Gear logo, which now appears as a solid colour to complement the Dark Frosts finish.
Endgame Gear have retained the established XM1 shape so the XM1r is perfect for claw, finger and palm grips. However, they have updated the flex cord for improved durability while retaining its flexibility - in fact it almost feels like using a wireless mouse.
Hybrid skate design for scrolling customisationAdditionally, Endgame Gear have responded to feedback and now include both large and small skates with the XM1r. While the small skates are fitted by default, by way of a well engineered hybrid design it is possible to easily install the large skates. This gives users yet further customisation options when it comes to how smooth the mouse scrolls and ensures you dont have to risk buying low quality third party options.
New softwareA highlight of the XM1r will surely be its redesigned software, which allows for more personalisation of settings than the previous version. From bindable scroll as well as assignable multimedia keys. Ripple control and sensor angle snapping has been included. Plus the software can be set to auto update both itself and the firmware.
- Model: XM1r Dark Frost
- Measurements: 122,1 x 38,3 x 65,8 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: ~70 g
- Materials: Plastic (Chassis), PTFE (Glides), Dry Grip Coating (Surface)
- Colour: black (semi-transparent, matte)
- Sensor: PixArt PAW3370
- Resolution: up to 19000 CPI (steps of 50 CPI for 50 to 10000 CPI, steps of 100 CPI from 10000 to 19000 CPI; pre-defined: 400, 800 (default), 1600, 3200)
- Microcontroller: Arm Cortex
- Tracking speed: 400 IPS
- Acceleration: 50 g
- Lift off distance: 1mm (2mm via software)
- Polling rates: 125, 500 and 1000 Hz (1000Hz by default
- Main button switches: Kailh GM 8.0
click force: 55 to 60 gf
mechanical lifetime: 80 million actuations
semi transparent black tinted switch top shell
- Middle mouse button: Kailh tactile switch
click force: 70 +/-10 gf
tactile ALPS wheel encoder made in Japan with distinctive scroll steps
- Micro side switches: TTC micro switches
- Skates: Hybrid skate design (small skates pre-installed, large skates included)
- Flex cable: New more durable design
- Analogue Technology: patented technology to improve click detection
- Software features: mouse wheel up and down can be bound independently
angle snapping added to the software
auto updater for both new firmware and new software versions
- Supported Grip Types: Claw Grip, Palm Grip, Finger Grip
Further links for "XM1r Gaming Mouse - Dark Frost"
|Number of Buttons||5|
|Sensor Model||PixArt PAW 3370|
|DPI max.||19.000 DPI|
|Primary colour||black transparent (frosted)|
|Lift Off Distance (LOD)||1 mm, 2 mm|