Product information - GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra, 8192 MB GDDR6The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 based on the Turing architecture, utilises the 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process and combines this with GDDR6-VRAM to create a significant speed increase when compared to the 10-series. New lighting and shadow effects are possible thanks to NVIDIA's Ray-Tracing technology, something which explains the name change to GeForce RTX.
The Features of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra at a Glance
- Dual-fan cooler design with RGB-LED lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1.515 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1.815 MHz
- New-gen VRAM: 8 GB GDDR6
- Aggresively-clocked memory: 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Large memory interface: 256 Bit
- Increased memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 2.944 CUDA Cores (Shaders)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connectors: 1x 8 Pin + 1x 6 Pin
- Video outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design and Clock Frequencies of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC UltraThe base clock of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra operates at 1.515 MHz, under heavy graphical loads the GPU increases the clock frequencies via GPU Boost 3.0 automatically to up to 1.815 MHz Boost. The innovative and ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM clocked at 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective), while the 8 GB of VRAM makes gaming at 4K and Virtual Reality immersion into a true treat for the senses. In terms of cooling, a dual-fan design is used to maintain low temperatures.
Additional Information on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080 Ti:
More background information on the GPU architecture, the new GDDR6-VRAM as well as the relevant benchmarks can be viewed on the category page.
Rapid Graphics Card Replacement at Caseking!At Caseking, defective graphics cards of all the brands listed below that are validly returned (meaning that the faults can be verified by us) by customers during the two year warranty period, starting with the receipt of the goods, will be immediately replaced with a brand new card if in stock. This way, lengthy waiting times can be avoided entirely since forwarding the defective goods to the manufacturer is no longer necessary! If the graphics card that is to be replaced is out of stock or can no longer be delivered we will issue a credit note to your customer account. With this credit you will be free to select an alternative graphics card from our stock. Any resulting surcharges can be added and we will refund any outstanding balance.
I have a defective graphics card. What do I do now? -> Rapid RMA of faulty graphics cards (click here)
Brands: ASUS, Club 3D, EVGA, Gigabyte, Inno3D, Palit, PNY, Powercolor, Sapphire, VTX3D, XFX, ZOTAC & King Mod
Free Games with NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX Graphics Cards:For every gaming graphics card purchased at Caseking we will send out voucher codes for the current game bundles via e-mail within 14 days after receipt of goods. For products not qualifying for the promotion we will not send out any codes. Only end customers are getting free extras. All promotional campaigns are limited and only valid while stock lasts or until the offer expires. There is no right of appeal. All active NVIDIA voucher codes are listed below:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080, 2070, 2060 (+SUPER): Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Control. More Info.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Ti), 1070 (Ti), 1060: Shadow of the Tomb Raider. More Info.
- Dimensions: 269.2 x 114.3 mm (W x D)
Slot height: 2.5-slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2080
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.515 MHz
Boost Clock: 1.815 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 2.944
- VRAM: 8.192 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
Memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 1x 8-Pin PCIe, 6-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing
Further links for "GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra, 8192 MB GDDR6"
|GPU type / Series||NVIDIA GeForce RTX Gaming|
|Graphics chip||GeForce RTX 2080|
|GPU Takt (Basis) max.||1515 MHz|
|GPU Takt (Boost) max.||1815 MHz|
|VRAM size & type||8192 MB GDDR6|
|Speicher Takt max.||14 000 MHz|
|Display connectors||HDMI, Display Port, Display Port (2x), Display Port (3x), USB Typ C (VirtualLink)|
|Power supply||1x 6-Pin + 1x 8 Pin PCIe|
|Slot Height||2,5 Slots|
|Grafikkarten Länge (exakt)||269,2 mm|
|Grafikkarten Breite (exakt)||114,3 mm|
|Grafikkarten Länge||250 - 300 mm|
|Grafikkarten Höhe||30 - 50 mm|
|Grafikkarten Breite||110 - 119,9 mm|
|Illumination colour||RGB (selectable)|
|Virtual Reality||Caseking Empfehlung, GeForce VR Ready|
|Feature||NVIDIA G-SYNC, NVIDIA G-SYNC HDR|