Glorious PC Gaming Race
GMMK Pro White Ice 75% TKL Keyboard - Barebone, ANSI Layout, Silver
- Modular gaming keyboard with ANSI layout
- Noise-dampening gasket-mounted plate design
- Form factor: TKL 75% (no numeric keypad)
- 5-pin sockets for interchangeable switches
- Anti-ghosting and NKRO
- Integrated RGB lighting with south-facing LEDs
- Barebone (without switches and keycaps)
Product information - GMMK Pro White Ice 75% TKL Keyboard - Barebone, ANSI Layout, Silver
The Glorious PC Gaming Race GMMK Pro Keyboard at a Glance:
- Modular mechanical keyboard with ANSI layout
- 75% TKL form factor without a numeric keypad
- Naturally dampening gasket-mounted plate design
- Including tools for exchanging switches and keycaps
- Designed for 5-pin switches
- Made from CNC engraved aluminium
- Integrated south-facing RGB lighting
- Full n-key rollover with anti-ghosting via USB
- No switches and keycaps included
Glorious GMMK Pro: A Showpiece of Engineering and DesignThe Glorious PC Gaming Race GMMK Pro has 5-pin sockets for modular switches, so you can exchange them with ease. Simply try out new switches to alter and improve your typing experience. Equip the WASD keys with linear speed switches, the Enter and Space keys with clicky Cherry MX Blue switches - the only limit is your imagination. The modular GMMK Pro offers countless options for customising the keyboard. Both tools to remove keycaps and switches are enclosed, so exchanging all keys of the GMMK Pro is as easy as it gets.
The GMMK Pros housing is made from CNC engraved, anodized aluminium, so you can immediately feel its high build quality. Its gasket-mounted plate design has a noise-dampening effect on keystrokes and gives the keyboard a distinct feel when typing. Pre-installed, screw-attached and pre-lubed Glorious GOAT stabilizers ensure steady movement for larger keys such as the space bar, backspace and the ascend keys.
Made for Gaming Pros and EnthusiastsOf course, the Glorious PC Gaming Race GMMK Pro offers all the features of a professional gaming keyboard, such as anti-ghosting and NKRO via USB, meaning it registers all the keystrokes, no matter how many are pressed at the same time. Its easy to lock your Windows key so that you don't suddenly find yourself sitting in front of your Windows desktop during battle. The fully programmable rotary knob controls volume and media by default. The keyboard has a USB-C connector and is connected via USB 2.0 using the detachable 1.8 m long cable.
RGB Lighting and Software ControlsThe Glorious GMMK Pro offers sophisticated RGB lighting with 16.8 million colours. It comes with integrated RGB lighting panels at the sides. Furthermore, all key sockets are equipped with south-facing RGB LEDs for astonishing per-key lighting effects.
The all-in-one software suite Glorious Core gives you total control, so you can enjoy gaming to the full. Its easy-to-use interface will let you customise lighting, macros, keyboard shortcuts and more! The GMMK Pro also works with open source firmware and software from QMK and VIA.
- Dimensions: 332 x 32 x 135 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: silver/white (White Ice)
- Connector: USB-C
- Polling rate: 1000 Hz
USB-C to USB-A
Length: approx. 1.8 m (detachable)
- Layout: US (ANSI)
- Form factor: TKL (tenkeyless, 83 keys)
- Switches: not included
- Keycaps: not included
- Compatibility: 5-pin switches
Further links for "GMMK Pro White Ice 75% TKL Keyboard - Barebone, ANSI Layout, Silver"
|Form factor||TKL compact (75-80%), Barebone|
|NKRO / Anti Ghosting||yes|
|Lighting colour||RGB (selectable)|
|USB Pass Through||Nein|
|Language version||ANSI Standard|
|Connectivity||USB Typ C|
|Cable length||170 to 189 cm|