Product information - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill Black Edition, 11264 MB GDDR6The INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill Black represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The 12 nm FinFET TU102 graphics chip of the RTX 2080 Ti is based on the new Turing architecture to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill Black at a Glance
- 240mm AIO watercooling and RGB-LED lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1.350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1.695 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4.352 CUDA Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 335 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8-Pin
- Videoausgänge: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB Typ C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill BlackThe INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill Black has a base clock of 1.395 MHz. Under heavy load scenarios, the clock frequencies of the GPU automatically increase using GPU Boost 3.0 to up to a boost clock of 1.695 MHz Boost Clock. The ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM operates at 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective), while the 11 GB capacity helps ensure that immersion in Virtual Reality and gaming at 4K become a treat for the senses. In terms of cooling, this version utilises a powerful and efficient triple-fan design.
Additional Information on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080 Ti:
Background info on the GPU architecture, the GDDR6-VRAM as well as benchmarks can be found on the category page.
Rapid Graphics Card Replacement at Caseking!At Caseking, defective graphics cards of all the brands listed below that are validly returned (meaning that the faults can be verified by us) by customers during the two year warranty period, starting with the receipt of the goods, will be immediately replaced with a brand new card if in stock. This way, lengthy waiting times can be avoided entirely since forwarding the defective goods to the manufacturer is no longer necessary! If the graphics card that is to be replaced is out of stock or can no longer be delivered we will issue a credit note to your customer account. With this credit you will be free to select an alternative graphics card from our stock. Any resulting surcharges can be added and we will refund any outstanding balance.
I have a defective graphics card. What do I do now? -> Rapid RMA of faulty graphics cards (click here)
Brands: ASUS, Club 3D, EVGA, Gigabyte, Inno3D, Palit, PNY, Powercolor, Sapphire, VTX3D, XFX, ZOTAC & King Mod
Free Games with NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX Graphics Cards:For every gaming graphics card purchased at Caseking we will send out voucher codes for the current game bundles via e-mail within 14 days after receipt of goods. For products not qualifying for the promotion we will not send out any codes. Only end customers are getting free extras. All promotional campaigns are limited and only valid while stock lasts or until the offer expires. There is no right of appeal. All active NVIDIA voucher codes are listed below:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080, 2070, 2060 (+SUPER): Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Control. More Info.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Ti), 1070 (Ti), 1060: Shadow of the Tomb Raider. More Info.
- Dimensions: 272 x 40 x 112 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 2-Slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.350 MHz
Boost Clock: 1.695 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 4.352
- VRAM: 11.264 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin-PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync
Further links for "GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill Black Edition, 11264 MB GDDR6"
|GPU type / Series||NVIDIA GeForce RTX Gaming|
|Graphics chip||GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|GPU Takt (Basis) max.||1350 MHz|
|GPU Takt (Boost) max.||1695 MHz|
|VRAM size & type||11 264 MB GDDR6|
|Speicher Takt max.||14 000 MHz|
|Display connectors||HDMI, Display Port, Display Port (2x), Display Port (3x), USB Typ C (VirtualLink)|
|Power supply||2x 8-Pin PCIe|
|Slot Height||2 Slots|
|Grafikkarten Länge (exakt)||272 mm|
|Grafikkarten Breite (exakt)||112 mm|
|Grafikkarten Länge||250 - 300 mm|
|Grafikkarten Höhe||30 - 50 mm|
|Grafikkarten Breite||110 - 119,9 mm|
|Illumination colour||RGB (selectable)|
|Virtual Reality||Caseking Empfehlung, GeForce VR Ready|
|Feature||NVIDIA G-SYNC, NVIDIA G-SYNC HDR|