Product information - GeForce RTX 2080 X2 OC, 8192 MB GDDR6The INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Twin X2 represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 is built on the Turing architecture, utilises the new 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process in addition to GDDR6-VRAM to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Twin X2 at a Glance
- Dual-fan cooler design with RGB-LED lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1.515 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1.710 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 8 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
- High memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 2.944 CUDA Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connectors: 1x 8 Pin + 1x 6 Pin
- Display outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Twin X2The INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Twin X2 has a base clock of 1.515 MHz. When under heavy loads, the clock frequencies of the graphics chip increase automatically up to 1.710 MHz via GPU Boost 3.0. The innovative and incredibly fast GDDR6-VRAM is clocked at 7.000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective), meaning that the 8 GB of VRAM is sufficient for 4K-resolution gaming as well as making immersion in Virtual Reality a treat for the senses. In terms of the cooler design, an efficient dual-fan cooler design is utilised.
Additional Information on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080:
More background information on the GPU architecture, the new GDDR6-VRAM as well as the relevant benchmarks can be viewed on the category page.
Rapid Graphics Card Replacement at Caseking!At Caseking, defective graphics cards of all the brands listed below that are validly returned (meaning that the faults can be verified by us) by customers during the two year warranty period, starting with the receipt of the goods, will be immediately replaced with a brand new card if in stock. This way, lengthy waiting times can be avoided entirely since forwarding the defective goods to the manufacturer is no longer necessary! If the graphics card that is to be replaced is out of stock or can no longer be delivered we will issue a credit note to your customer account. With this credit you will be free to select an alternative graphics card from our stock. Any resulting surcharges can be added and we will refund any outstanding balance.
I have a defective graphics card. What do I do now? -> Rapid RMA of faulty graphics cards (click here)
Brands: ASUS, Club 3D, EVGA, Gigabyte, Inno3D, Palit, PNY, Powercolor, Sapphire, VTX3D, XFX, ZOTAC & King Mod
Free Games with NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX Graphics Cards:For every gaming graphics card purchased at Caseking we will send out voucher codes for the current game bundles via e-mail within 14 days after receipt of goods. For products not qualifying for the promotion we will not send out any codes. Only end customers are getting free extras. All promotional campaigns are limited and only valid while stock lasts or until the offer expires. There is no right of appeal. All active NVIDIA voucher codes are listed below:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080, 2070, 2060 (+SUPER): Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Control. More Info.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Ti), 1070 (Ti), 1060: Shadow of the Tomb Raider. More Info.
- Dimensions: 268 x 118 mm (W x D)
Slot Height: 2-Slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2080
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.515 MHz
Boost clock: 1.710 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 2.944
- VRAM: 8.192 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
Memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 1x 8-Pin PCIe + 1x 6-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA NVLink, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync
Further links for "GeForce RTX 2080 X2 OC, 8192 MB GDDR6"
|GPU type / Series||NVIDIA GeForce RTX Gaming|
|Graphics chip||GeForce RTX 2080|
|GPU Takt (Basis) max.||1515 MHz|
|GPU Takt (Boost) max.||1710 MHz|
|VRAM size & type||8192 MB GDDR6|
|Speicher Takt max.||14 000 MHz|
|Display connectors||HDMI, Display Port, Display Port (2x), Display Port (3x), USB Typ C (VirtualLink)|
|Power supply||1x 6-Pin + 1x 8 Pin PCIe|
|Slot Height||2 Slots|
|Grafikkarten Länge (exakt)||268 mm|
|Grafikkarten Breite (exakt)||118 mm|
|Grafikkarten Länge||250 - 300 mm|
|Grafikkarten Höhe||30 - 50 mm|
|Grafikkarten Breite||110 - 119,9 mm|
|Virtual Reality||Caseking Empfehlung, GeForce VR Ready|
|Feature||NVIDIA G-SYNC, NVIDIA G-SYNC HDR|