Product information - Observatory Lite RGB Mid Tower - black
Combining performance and affordability, the Kolink Observatory Lite Midi-Tower is a perfect mix of features and functionality. With no less than 4 ARGB LED 120mm fans included as standard, controlled with a supplied remote which allows a variety of modes, lighting options and even speed control, the Observatory Lite also provides a stylish tempered glass front panel with ample side ventilation. The hardware you choose to install is also key; the tempered glass side panel allows you to create a showstopping system build. All in all the Observatory Lite is an extremely strong chassis with plenty to offer.
The Features of the Kolink Observatory Lite at a Glance
- Tempered Glass front panel with 3 x pre-installed 12cm aRGB LED fans
- Pre-installed rear 120mm fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Tempered glass side panel for unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for ATX-/Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- RGB controller hub with remote control allowing various lighting modes & effects, plus fan speed control
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Support for radiators up to 280mm in the front
- I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0, HD Audio, RGB-LED controller
- PSU shroud with air inlets for a cleaner look
- Graphics cards up to 335 mm supported, CPU coolers up to 160 mm, PSUs up to 180 mm
Kolink Observatory Lite: Form and function in abundance
The digitally addressable RGB-LED fans, 4 of which are preinstalled, are controlled by the supplied remote & RGB hub. Alternatively, the fans can be hooked up and controlled using a compatible motherboard thanks to its use of a standard 3-pin (5VDG) connector. The tempered glass side panel allows users to enjoy a panoramic view of the lighting used inside the Kolink Observatory Lite
Aside from the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install two more 120mm fans in the roof. This is where a magnetic dust filter can be found installed on the honeycomb-style mesh. The side-facing air inlets on the front and in the PSU shroud also contribute to the good airflow of the case. Users are also free to install a 280 mm radiator or two 140 mm fans in the front.
The Kolink Observatory Lite: Hardware focussed
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that only adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5" HDD's in the HDD cage provided, which also has anti-vibration mountings. Alternatively, 2.5" SSD's can be installed here, or next to the motherboard. The motherboard tray and PSU shroud both offer numerous openings for optimum cable management, with up to 30mm cable management space. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter appropriate to an ATX-form factor PSU, which can itself be up to 18 cm in length.
Graphics cards can be up to 33.5cm long (31cm if mounting an AIO) and CPU coolers up to 16 cm tall. Additionally, the I/O panel located at the front possesses two USB 2.0 ports as well as an USB 3.0 Type-A port.